Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silentVictor Hugo
Teagan’s Top 10 Music Picks
As of right now at least…
- Doin’ Time – Lana Del Rey
- For when you need an airy summer slow jam, or maybe just Lana’s velvety voice, you choose.
2. Nightmare – Halsey
- For when you need THE MOST relatable song of all time or a little female empowerment. Also Halsey is one of my favorite artists and this is the first single to come off her third studio album.
3. Truth Hurts – Lizzo
- Not Going to Lie, I first found this song on Tik Tok. However, through and through an upbeat single people-empowerment anthem.
4. I Miss Myself (with HRVY) – NOTD
- An upbeat song about rediscovering yourself after a less than exceptional relationship.
5. WOW – Zara Larsson
- This girl has some PIPES. This song is a catchy house pop song and honestly gets stuck in my head for hours.
6. Civil War – Russ
- Just a straight up good song, I mean, it’s Russ.
7. La La Land – Bryce Vine
- I’ve been following Bryce Vine since his Lazy Fair Album dropped, and I love this dude. He always has Chill beats and this song makes me want to fall in love with someone at a beach carnival in California.
8. There for You-MVRSE Remix – TELYKast
- A very special person near and dear to my heart showed me this one. There for You is a Catchy EDM/Pop song about always being there for that one person.
9. G.O.A.T. – Eric Bellinger, Aroc!
- This is another song i’m obsessed with that is from Tik Tok (I have a problem I know) this song is the song from the Mix Trend on Tik Tok. It took me 9 million years to find this song until I randomly heard it and I am eternally grateful.
10. Do You Mean (with Ty Dolla $ign & bulow) – Chainsmokers
- This song is Pure gold. It is another emotion driven and lyrically loaded song by the chainsmokers and with the edition of Ty Dolla $ign and bulow it’s pure genius. I also love bulow (She’s going to blow up and be crazy popular mark my words) she has a song called Not A Love Song and that’s when my obsession with the 19 year old german songstress began. Love this song.
You must be logged in to post a comment.