Following my graduation from CSC, I moved to the Lake of the Ozarks. While I have only been here a few weeks, I have already discovered some very important life lessons.
1. ALWAYS apply sunscreen. Even when you think you’ve applied enough apply more. No one wants to spend their first few days as a lobster, and the tan lines aren’t always cute.
2. NEVER and i repeat this wholeheartedly NEVER go to the store on weekends. You will never get out the line is horrendous and people are rude. Well maybe not all the people but enough that you will always wish that you had not gone.
3. If you’re going to get on random peoples boats be prepared to have to find a way home. Trust me on this one I had to pay 40$ for an uber. However, it was fun. So, I guess weigh the options?
4. If you’re getting off your boat onto the dock hold on tightly to your phones and other belongings . This one goes out to my girl Georgia for not only dropping her phone but her boyfriends RIP ***they went diving and actually found her boyfriends phone but not hers. Not the best end to an otherwise pleasant day.
5. Don’t go to certain bars on the lake alone or leave your drink unattended. I don’t know this from personal experience, but my friends who are Literal cops told me it’s just not a good place. Roofie central, sketchy, or dare I say ~shady~ people go there.
You must be logged in to post a comment.